I want to start out by saying, I am thinking of you all during this covid 19 pandemic and wish you nothing but love & healing and I want to add, like you all, I have moments of sadness and overwhelm. I am trying hard to stay focused on “here and now” techniques and not think about the reality of it all, when I start to go there, I ask myself, what is this going to accomplish, and I answer with its going to make me sad, anxious, scared etc….ALL NEGATIVE THINGS!!! I then do something that helps ie, walk, facetime my kids, post rocks, create pendants and now teach what I know, and right now its crystal grids!!
So I got thinking of how I can help my family while I can’t see them, I am a reiki master so I have been doing distant reiki on them all every night and now I want to create a crystal grid as well. When I got thinking about the grid, I figured it was a good opportunity to share with everyone how I create one……
I am a certified crystal healer through Hibiscus Moon Crystal Course
I do need to say a disclaimer that this is information does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to take the place of medical or psychological treatment or act as replacement of legal or other expert advice.
What is a crystal grid?
A crystal grid is a geometric pattern of energetically aligned stones charged by intention set in a sacred space for the purpose of manifesting a particular objective……..~ Hibiscus Moon taught the class this & I love it, makes total sense!
[click the link to register & learn the science behind crystals and so much more] https://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/
Breaking down the above explanation:
In this case my geometric pattern is my infinity love symbol with 2 hearts intertwined grid (custom made by Kennae Fenton, message me for her info), my intention is to send love, grounding, gentle healing of emotions and compassion to my family during this time. The sacred space I am using is my dining room, (not my sacred space) because it is where we all have been at one time for family dinners and I want it in the center of my house, closest to a window and I want to see it more often than not to set my intentions daily. My objective I am manifesting is of Health & vitality to myself and my family.
When you create your grid be certain of your intention and that it is clear and unmistakable. If it is uncertain you may get signals crossed and the results will be lacking. You cannot go wrong on any grid in any format or size as long as your intentions are there, just keep those intentions clear to you and the grid. Be certain you are not intentionally setting out to interfere with anyone else’s free will, what this means is if you are doing a grid for the good of someone other than yourself, always ask permission, you do not know what that person’s intentions are and they should be aligned with yours, this is so the goal can be clearly communicated with source energy, if it isn’t the outcome could be messy. A grid for worldwide healing is non-invasive and will not interfere with any other healing modalities, it actually works alongside other practices. It is sending your good intentions across space & time.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…..
FIRST …..you need a center stone (generator) I chose clear quartz, because it is the universal stone and it will amplify my intentions. it is your “communicator” acting as the broadcaster for your grids intention, like a cell phone tower. it will be transforming your intentions into a vibrational frequency and broadcasting them into the universe to source energy.
SECOND……you need your surrounding stones. this is all based on personal preference, on how many and what kind of crystals. I chose ametrine, celestite and black tourmaline and then I researched if it resonated with my grid and WOW, did it ever (see below how they resonate with my grid)
THIRD…..choose your activation wand (I chose clear quartz, this is used to direct your intentions and energy into your grid and “activate (turn on) the grid” I chose clear quartz because my generator is clear quartz, and as stated before, clear quartz amplifies all crystals, having your wand match one of your crystals in the grid is ideal but NOT necessary (again intention is the key)
FOURTH……choose your location, as stated above, I chose my dining room.
FIFTH……clear your crystals & your space, using sound, smudging etc… there are many ways do this [click this link to see what method I use] How I like to clear my crystals , it is important that YOU do the clearing of energy on your chosen crystals because you want to have your energy in the grid.
You can add anything to your grid, because my grid is for my immediate family, I chose to write their names on a piece of paper and put it under a mirror, the mirror will reflect out of the grid, you can use pictures, jewelry, herbs, plants, oils anything that resonates with you, you can not go wrong.
Now you have all that you need, it is time to quiet your brain, meditate if you like and focus on your intentions and have an affirmation to say when you are activating your grid. An example is ……my affirmation is going to be …. “My family is healthy, protected and safe. No harm will come their way”
After setting your intention and knowing your affirmation (again, make sure you got it straight) and your grid is set up and your mind is focused, lets activate!!!
slowly take your wand and hover over all the outside crystals individually, I like to do this clockwise draw an imaginary line, remember which crystal you started with and end there, after that you are going to activate with the generator by going to each individual crystal, then the generator, then the next crystal, then the generator and so on (like cutting a pie) …..saying your affirmation over and over while doing this. NOW YOU HAVE ACTIVATED YOUR GRID 🙂
You can leave your grid up for however long you want, you do not need to activate this grid again unless it is knocked around by a cat or the table his bumped into. If you choose to keep it up for some time, I would activate it after a month of being out. Be sure that you show it some TLC weekly, maybe meditate in front of it, rub your hands together (activate the nadi’s) and hover your hands over the grid and say your affirmation
MY CRYSTAL CHOICES…..
- Helps to remove negativity from the physical body as well as the auric field ( auric fields= layers of light that manage the energy outside of body & connects the chakras creating symbiosis between what happens inside and outside of a person)
- it fills the area with the light and energy of love and healing
- It will also assist in removing blockages from all bodies (physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).
- This is an extremely energetic stone, it stimulates creativity and supports taking control of your own life.
- Ametrine promotes optimism and a well being that is not disrupted by stressful external influences.
- Ametrine stabilises the balance between spirituality and daily life, it aids in bringing your spiritual values and abilities into daily use.
- It will balance your inward and outward energy flows.
- Celestite has a lovely gentle uplifting vibration.
- excellent for your emotional state as it is calming and uplifting.
- beneficial healing crystals for you to utilize to aid you to contact your guardian angels.
- calming anger and creating patience and serenity.
- has a strong and quite beautiful vibration that will help to connect with the angels and other members of the angelic realms, especially your guardian angel.
- Celestite is an excellent healing stone, it dissolves pain and brings love to you.
- Celestite helps in conflict resolution and maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the workplace and in the home.
- Celestite sends peace and strength to you and helps to open you to new experiences.
- Celestite has a gentle energy that soothes frazzled nerves, quiets the mind and allows you to get centered in even the noisiest and most distracting environments.
- Celestite brings composure to turbulent emotions. It instills a sense of peace and comfort during tumultuous emotional times.
- This stone can help console you when you are sad from grief and reminds you to connect with the Divine Mother, who rocks you in your arms while you release the emotions, feelings and perhaps the tears to relieve your grief.
- Black Tourmaline is a protective stone which repels and blocks negative energies.
- Black Tourmaline also aids in the removal of negative energies within a person or a space.
- Black Tourmaline will cleanse, purify, and transform dense energy into a lighter vibration
- repells lower energies and frequencies, and encourages a more positive emotional attitude.
- Black Tourmaline is also associated with the root chakra, the energy center that keeps us feeling grounded and secure.
- Black Tourmaline works like a sponge, soaking up all the negative energy that surrounds it.